If you’re reading this, chances are you’re already somewhat aware of the state of North Texas’ current housing market, particularly in DFW. In case you’re not, here’s a brief overview: the Dallas-Ft. Worth area is experiencing one of the greatest housing booms in American history and people are buying and selling at an incredible pace. Both buyers and sellers are proving to be particularly motivated, with homes being bought and sold almost as soon as they’re listed. With all that in mind, if you want to buy in DFW, we are ready to help you compete with the other motivated buyers at your budget. Here are just a few things to prepare for in order to buy your dream home in DFW.
What You Need to Succeed
Be prepared to make an incredibly competitive offer
- Some homes are selling for 10% or even 20% over list price right now
- You will want to factor in these potential costs when thinking of different homes
- If you sell your home commission free with Team Nelson, you can put those savings into a more competitive offer
Be flexible and move fast
- Spend time now really thinking through exactly what you want from your home, so you can move quickly once you see the ideal home
- If you can, be ready for quick showings. We will work with your schedule of course!
- If you work with Team Nelson, we often have access to homes for sale before they hit the market, so you’ll have time on your side with us
Find ways to keep your costs low
- This one can be a bit tricky
- Don’t overdo your own home improvements
- Work with a brokerage, like Team Nelson, who can sell your home commission free
With these basic ideas in mind, you’re already ahead of many of the other buyers on the market, which might just give you the edge you need to get your offer accepted.
At Team Nelson, we have decades of experience helping buyers and sellers just like you find their dream home, and we are ready to help you meet the challenges of today’s competitive real estate marketplace. The Your Home Free system guarantees that if you buy a house through us, we’ll sell your home commission free, instantly putting 3% of your home’s value right back in your pocket. In a market as competitive as Dallas-Ft. Worth, that might be the difference between having your offer accepted and the seller going with another buyer.
If you’re interested in buying, selling, or buying and selling a house at the same time, feel free to reach out to Team Nelson today. Our team of Expert Realtors knows every corner of DFW, and we have access to many homes before they even hit the market. We are ready and waiting to help you find your dream home at the price you want. To get started, just drop us a line today!